A hearth broke out at a furnishings store in Lajpat Nagar market in south Delhi on Sunday, a Delhi Fireplace Service official mentioned.
Nobody was injured within the incident, he mentioned.
In response to the Delhi Fireplace Service, a name in regards to the hearth was obtained at 11.26 am.
The furnishings store was within the basement of a two-storey constructing in Lajpat Nagar market.
“Ten hearth engines had been rushed to the spot and the hearth was introduced below management. Nobody was injured,” Atul Garg, the director of Delhi Fireplace Service, mentioned.
He mentioned the reason for the hearth is being ascertained.