Kaju tikki is a good snacking possibility.
Of all of the dry fruits we all know, cashew is the creamiest one; and that is why it goes into making all types of creamy curries, particularly of paneer and rooster. Not simply this, barfi made with cashews can also be one of the vital generally made Indian sweets. Kaju ki barfi or kaju katli is everybody’s favorite mithai. The identical lush and wealthy cashews will be become a preferred conventional Indian avenue meals – tikki. The spicy, savoury delight with the melt-in-mouth cashews is one other meals it is best to add to your do-it-yourself tikki recipes.
Our love for tikki began with aloo tikki, after which it reinvented itself into numerous kinds – paneer tikki, matar tikka and so on., and extra just lately, broccoli tikki. For these individuals whose style buds are all the time inclined in the direction of tacky, buttery and creamy meals, this kaju tikki or cashews cutlet is a must-try. Are you now contemplating making it on your youngsters? Nice! This is a simple recipe to make it at residence.
Kaju Tikki Recipe:
2 boiled potatoes
1 tbsp rice flour
1 tbsp maida (all-purpose flour)
2 cups bread crumbs
1 inexperienced chilli, chopped
4-5 garlic bulbs
Salt to style
Purple chilli powder to style
A pinch of turmeric powder
Half tbsp garam masala
2 tbsp coriander leaves
1. Soak the cashews in heat water for round one hour. Then mix them together with garlic and inexperienced chillies to make a rough paste. Ensure that it’s not watery.
2. Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them. Add the cashew paste to mashed potatoes. Add salt, purple chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander leaves and rice flour.
3. Add some bread crumbs to the cashew-potato paste in order for you your tikki to be crispy. Combine all of the components nicely and knead evenly to make semi-solid dough.
4. Make small tikkis from the dough. You can also make a small nicely on the highest of every tikki and slot in an entire cashew. This may make the tikki look much more enticing.
5. Now, dip the tikkis in maida slurry (maida blended with water and a few salt) and coat with bread crumbs.
6. Deep fry the tikkis and serve with sauce or chutney.
Think about biting into the crunchy snack with creamy cashews bursting out from inside. You simply will not be capable to cease your self from having one other one and a few extra after that!
About Neha GroverLove for studying roused her writing instincts. Neha is responsible of getting a deep-set fixation with something caffeinated. When she isn’t pouring out her nest of ideas onto the display screen, you possibly can see her studying whereas sipping on espresso.